Rap Freestyle: Senior Prefect

It has been a while I freestlyled, it's time to drop a few bars.

Senior prefect
Small boy fine face but you are perfect
Your results are impressive
Infact your grades are massive

Na wetin them tell am o
Small boy be prefect wetin e see no be wetin them tell am o

Teachers corrupt dey guide bad students
Small boy complain but them no look am eye.

Principal bad so tey them dey take am play e
E dey tell small make e get patience small e
School owner dull

Small boy vex jhoor
Bone sey him no go work
Them beg am
But my nigga bone
E vex again change school.

Yes I was feeling high on the pedestal
Warn that SS 2 girl, shey her name na Esther
She said she like me
I say make she wait after school
We finish show for evening.

Senior prefect bad gan
My fans strong gan
Freestlying with the gang.






They call me Donclint!
God Of Fiction!

The first part talks a little about me.

Just having fun.

© Team Clintonwrites.com

This Post Shouldn't Be Lifted Without My Permission.
Rap Freestyle: Senior Prefect Rap Freestyle: Senior Prefect Reviewed by Unknown on 1/16/2017 08:16:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.