Explanation To The Poem "Al Qur'an"

This post was sent by a member of CLINTONWRITES and it doesn't in any
way represent the views of CLINTONWRITES.COM

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

This poem was culled from a patient answer to his Doctor question
about what he notice on his fast recovery from a critical illness.
The patient then went futher telling the Doctor how a book have been
really useful in his recovery.
The Doctor then ask whats the name of the book, and thats what lead to the Poem
>>I am a book in elegant prints
To know my name, here are some hints
Rich in cover and nicely bound
In hearts of muslim, I am rarely found<<

The first hint to the book name is about the cover and how well
packaged the book is without forgeting how the prints looks unique.
If you have lay your hands on a Qur'an before, you will also testify
that it is well bound.
But it is rarely found in the heart of Muslims, this can be confirmed
by the rate at which they commit sins.

>>High on shelf, I am kept
Forgotten there, I am left<<

Putting the Qur'an on a high position (i.e placing it above other
books materials) is one of the ways to show respect to the Qur'an.
Most Muslims who have shelves will surely put the Qur'an at a high
position there BUT most time forgotten there, a week (or more) might
pass and the Qur'an wunt be touched or read - What a shameful act!

>>With respect, I do get lots of 'kiss'
My main point is what they always 'miss'<<

Kiss in this part can be translate as how people mention the Qur'an,
how often the word AL-QUR'AN is been repeated on several lips BUT the
main message is always missed. Most Muslims dont know the mealning of
the first chapter of the Qur'an (Suratul-Fatiha) which is always on
repeat in their Solaat everyday.

>>In a melodious voice, they recite me
Neglecting the message inside me<<

This is one of the popular aspect of the Qur'an, the Prophets also
encourage Muslims to recite the Qur'an with melodious voice.
Most Muslims pay more attention to the voice which the Qur'an is
recited with thereby neglecting the message it is passing.

>>At times, I am used for phony swear
My true use is very, very rare<<

This act is also common, most Muslims do swear with the Qur'an to show
they are not lieing, BUT this is not the main use of the Qur'an.

>>A miracle, I am, that can change the world
All one has to do is understand my word<<

Even if it is in a Family that the Qur'an is understood and followed,
there will surely be a POSITIVE CHANGE to the family, from their
characters to their understanding and dealing with life matters etc.

>>I have wisdom, I have treasure
So much, that there is no measure
In your savior, I'm your guide
But who's there to follow my bide<<

Wisdom, treasure, guidance etc are the non-measurable treasure in the
Qur'an which if followed will bring positive change to the follower(s)

>>Right from wring is my fame
Al-Qur'an is my name<<

After mentioning some of the hints to the book name, the patient
finally said it directly - AL-QUR'AN

Explanation by APHATHEOLOGY

Read the poem here
http://www.clintonwrites.com/2016/09/poem-quran.html


COPYRIGHT!! This Post Should Not Be Lifted As It's The Property Of It's Author.
Explanation To The Poem "Al Qur'an" Explanation To The Poem "Al Qur'an" Reviewed by Unknown on 10/06/2016 07:29:00 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.