POEM: The QUR'AN

This poem was sent by a visitor of Clintonwrites and it doesn't in
anyway represent the view of Clintonwrites.com
¤¤¤¤¤
I am a book in elegant prints
To know my name, here are some hints
Rich in cover and nicely bound
In hearts of muslim, I am rarely found
High on shelf, I am kept
Forgotten there, I am left
With respect, I do get lots of 'kiss'
My main point is what they always 'miss'
In a melodious voice, they recite me
Neglecting the message inside me
At times, I am used for phony swear
My true use is very, very rare
A miracle, I am, that can change the world
All one has to do is understand my word
I have wisdom, I have treasure
So much, that there is no measure
I'm your savior, I'm your guide
But who's there to follow my bide
Right from wring is my fame
ALQUR'AN is my name


COPYRIGHT!! This Poem Shouldn't Be Lifted As It Is The Property Of The Author.
POEM: The QUR'AN POEM: The QUR'AN Reviewed by Unknown on 9/28/2016 02:36:00 pm Rating: 5

1 comment:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.