POEM: The Other Side

Looking down from the mountains
Looking at the other side
Never been there
When the sun rises I come over to take a look

Brother you have been there for while
Its been long
The sunset reminds me of when you were leaving
You promised to checkout the other side and come back to us

It has been a while
I hope things are fine there
Your feedbacks blesses our soul
I can feel your love from afar
And the sunrise is a sign of your success

We will keep waiting over here
Success success
Your story we await
I hope success shines upon you on the other side.

Thanks For Reading.....

© This Poem Shouldn't Be Lifted Without My Permission.
POEM: The Other Side POEM: The Other Side Reviewed by Unknown on 2/07/2017 06:22:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.