Question: Why Is Almost Everyone Full Of Pretense?

Good evening fans, I got a question for you all.

You can answer it via the disqus comment box below.

Growing up teaches one a lot, what you don't understand while young
becomes clear to you when you start growing up.

That's why your parents always tell you that you will understand when
you grow up.

I'm growing and I am getting somethings very clear now, but a question
keeps repeating.

Why can't people be who they are and stop pretending?

I have some conclusions that it may be related to religion, social
group or fear to show your real self.

The fear that no one will accept you as yourself.


I will like to hear from you all.

Why is almost everyone full of pretense?

© Team Clintonwrites.com
Question: Why Is Almost Everyone Full Of Pretense? Question: Why Is Almost Everyone Full Of Pretense? Reviewed by Unknown on 1/23/2017 05:16:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.