Rap Freestyle: Authority

I got wings like an angel
Niggas reading my story like it's that of cain and abel
Ain't wicked, true nature so naked
You can call me raw be I'm the most wanted
Yea, the most sought after rapper
Always looking dapper
Kids call me papa
But I didn't fvck your mama
My flows flying high like cigar
Other rappers calls me a tiger.

Guess what? I got authority
I defeat every brutality
If this is MK I would give you fatality
Belong to no fraternity

I be blazing hot like the ring of fire
The clouds above me and I'm going higher
This is just a freestyle
This might be my first time

Watchout...
I might decide to start writing rap weekly sha.
I'm back guys. Who missed me?

COPYRIGHT: This Post Shouldn't Be Lifted Without My Permission.
Rap Freestyle: Authority Rap Freestyle: Authority Reviewed by Unknown on 9/23/2016 09:43:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.