Story: Erigga Season 3, Episode 5 (18+)

If you haven't read the episode 4 of this season, please read it here
http://www.clintonwrites.com/2016/12/story-erigga-season-3-episode-4-18.html

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤


The voice Erigga heared on the call was Jennifer, she used a number
that Erigga had no knowledge of but he was able to detect that it was
she through her voice.

Erigga: Is that you?
Jennifer: Yes, it's me Jennifer.
Erigga: Hmm, long time no call.
Jennifer: I'm sorry dear, it was my husband. He overstayed my
expectation, you know he's a big one in the offshore. So they gave him
a different treatment.
Erigga: Hmm, so how are you doing?
Jennifer: Fine, I was hoping maybe we could see this sunday at the
five star hotel in the town you stay.
Erigga: It's okay by me, I will have the chance again to suck your pvssy again.
Jennifer: Ah ah, atleast you should have some respect. The pvssy is
married already.
Erigga: Comot there jare, I have been servicing you better than him.
Jennifer: True sha, I really missed you.
Erigga: No problem, shey today na friday. I will prepare very well.
Jennifer: Prepare o, because me self will get ready for you.
Erigga: Okay, but I hope your husband don't have someone watching you?
Jennifer: Don't worry about that, I will take care of it.
Erigga: No problem, I trust you sha.
Jennifer: Bye baby.

Erigga almost jumped up after the call, he was finally going to meet
Jennifer again. He was so fly in his mind. He laughed alot and
everyone asked why he was laughing so unlike before. He just waved
them off and stopped when his customers trooped in.

After he was done with the customers that had trooped in he remembered
the dream that he was shot while having s.ex with Jennifer.
He asked what the meaning could really be. Does it mean that his life
is going to be in danger very soon? Or someone was watching Jennifer
without her knowledge? Maybe it was just a sign I was going to meet
her soon, and the reason I was shot in the dream was because of my
fear for her husband, he said to himself.

After he was done that day he went over to a beer parlour and had two
bottles before Cynthia called him on phone to come back home soon.

He boarded a bike and went home.

He entered the sitting room and saw Cynthia and Peace naked on the couch.

Cynthia: Welcome.
Erigga: Una dey do am?
Peace: Yes, come and join us. Aunty Cynthia is very sweet.
Erigga: I know, make una enjoy una self. I have a little headache.
Cynthia: Eya, sorry your food is in the kitchen.

Erigga went straight to the kitchen as Cynthia continued sucking
Peace's pvssy and she kept moaning.

When Erigga tasted the rice and chicken he said Cynthia would make a
good wife, he ate so fast and slept off without having his bath.

EXPECT THE NEXT EPISODE!

© COPYRIGHT!! This Story Shouldn't Be Lifted Without My Permission.
Story: Erigga Season 3, Episode 5 (18+) Story: Erigga Season 3, Episode 5 (18+) Reviewed by Unknown on 12/24/2016 05:54:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.