POEM: What Killed My Innocence?

As a child born into this world
I cried first
The last I will do is die
As a child time flies
I was born innocent
Into a guilty world
A world whose guilt is to cover my innocence
What  has my innocence done?
Is my sin being Innocent in a guilty world?
I am not my maker
I am not my creator
I didn't bring myself to this world by my will
How I came into this world I didn't know
Why will my Innocence be defeated?
As I grew up thing I couldn't change attacked me
From all angles
No shade could I hide in
All they wanted was my Innocence
What if they finally succeeds?
Will I be guilty?
What will I tell my creator?
On the last day!
I weep for my Innocence
Because it might be guilty
And I will be different from my original self
But I hope my Soul wouldn't change
Because it's my last resort
It's the only Being to bring me back
Borned flawless
Into a world that is lawless
What is not an option is being careless.
Thanks for reading. Visit again next time for more interesting poems and don't forget to invite your friends
POEM: What Killed My Innocence? POEM: What Killed My Innocence? Reviewed by Unknown on 8/20/2016 02:55:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Drop your comments.
We love them.

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.